ONLINE BOOKING IS OFFLINE FOR MAINTENANCE There is no need to book for this class, just bring yourselves along!
A friendly class for all abilities including absolute beginners. We explore traditional Hatha/Zen yoga postures and breathwork. This is a feel good class! Leave feeling relaxed and energised.
• Tuckton Social Club, 222 Tuckton Road, BH6 3AA (Next door to Tesco, parking at rear)
• Iford Golf Club/Play Golf Bournemouth, Riverside Avenue, BH7 7ES. (Behind Tesco Near the Bournemouth Hospital.)
JAN 7, 14, 21 TUCKTON SOCIAL CLUB
JAN 28 IFORD GOLF CLUB
FEB 4, 11, 18 TUCKTON SOCIAL CLUB
FEB 25 IFORD GOLF CLUB
MAR 3, 10, 17, 31 TUCKTON SOCIAL
MAR 24 IFORD GOLF CLUB
APR 7, 14, 21 TUCKTON SOCIAL CLUB
APR 28 IFORD GOLF CLUB
MAY 5, 12, 19 TUCKTON SOCIAL CLUB
MAY 26 IFORD GOLF CLUB
JUNE 2, 9, 16, 30 TUCKTON SOCIAL
JUNE 23 IFORD GOLF CLUB
All equipment supplied, just bring yourselves! Please arrive a few minutes before the class begins. This is a drop in class.
Call 07565 903326 or visit the website debzenyoga.com for any further information.
By attending a class you understand and agree to the following health and safety information:
Please check with your doctor before beginning yoga classes.
At the beginning of each class you will be asked if you have any new/existing injuries or new/existing illnesses, it is essential to disclose this information.
Illnesses and medical conditions
If you have an illness or medical condition, it is essential to disclose this information.
If you are pregnant and wishing to take a yoga class, it is advised to seek out a specific pregnancy yoga class and check with your doctor about starting yoga in your trimester.
Equipment is purchased from reputable sources and is branded.
Attending a class
• Wear clothing without sharp parts that allows you to move freely.
• Do not eat food for duration of 2 hours before attending a class. Drinking water is fine before, during and after your class. Avoid stimulants and alcohol before and after a class for a few hours. If this contradicts any advice given by your doctor please check with the doctor before attending a class.
• Please arrive a few minutes before the class begins. Once the class has started entrance is not possible because it will disrupt the class.
• It is possible to injure yourself whilst practicing yoga (it is a form of exercise and movement), even if you are practising safely. Compensation is not offered for injuries.
• Do not use lotions, oils and creams on hands and feet before attending a class. If this contradicts any advice given by your doctor please check with the doctor before attending a class.
•Do not use strong scents (eg. perfumes, deodorants, essential oils) before attending a class.
Your are responsible for your own belongings, cover is not offered for any type of loss or damage.