ONLINE BOOKING IS OFFLINE FOR MAINTENANCE No need to book, just turn up!
A friendly class suited to people who are new to yoga and would like to explore some lovely yoga postures, breath work and relaxation. This is a 1 hour class.
Tuckton Social Club. 222 Tuckton Road, BH6 3AA
6.30 - 7.30pm. Every Wednesday.
Classes of small groups in a bright, airy studio. All equipment supplied, just bring yourselves!
All equipment supplied, just bring yourselves! Please arrive a few minutes before the class begins. This is a drop in class.
Call 07565 903326 or visit the website debzenyoga.com for any further information.
By attending a class you understand and agree to the following access, health and safety information:
Please check with your doctor before beginning yoga classes.
Injuries you have
At the beginning of each class you will be asked if you have any new/existing injuries or new/existing illnesses, it is essential to disclose this information.
Illnesses and medical conditions
If you have an illness or medical condition, it is essential to disclose this information.
If you are pregnant and wishing to take a yoga class, it is advised to seek out a specific pregnancy yoga class and check with your doctor about starting yoga in your trimester.
Equipment is purchased from reputable sources and is branded.
Attending a class
• Wear clothing without sharp parts that allows you to move freely.
• Do not eat food for duration of 2 hours before attending a class. Drinking water is fine before, during and after your class. Avoid stimulants and alcohol before and after a class for a few hours. If this contradicts any advice given by your doctor please check with the doctor before attending a class.
• Please arrive a few minutes before the class begins. Once the class has started entrance is not possible because it will disrupt the class.
• It is possible to injure yourself whilst practicing yoga (it is a form of exercise and movement), even if you are practising safely. Compensation is not offered for injuries.
• Do not use lotions, oils and creams on hands and feet before attending a class. If this contradicts any advice given by your doctor please check with the doctor before attending a class.
•Do not use strong scents (eg. perfumes, deodorants, essential oils) before attending a class.
Your are responsible for your own belongings, cover is not offered for any type of loss or damage.